Saturday, May 2, 2015

Summer Hair

Being a mom of three is the best job on the planet. But before being a mom, I was a hairdresser. Doing hair is my passion and I hope to return to standing behind the chair once the baby is ready for preschool. In the meantime I will use my passion in blog form.
I came up with an array of photos to take with you next time you see your magic lady...your hairdresser.

For summer we are saying a long over due good bye to ombré, and stepping the game up with rich colors (red!!!) and bangs! Long bangs are the way of the summer (unless you plan on swimming A LOT then I reccomend staying away from this trend.) But you can still jump in and with fun vibrant colors or something drastic like chopping your locks into a long bob! Summer hair is fun and essential to your everyday feel good look.

xo,
Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment