Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Mom Uniform // Summer Updates

Em: Hi Meg
Meg: Hey Em
Em:  It's almost summer.  What are you thinking about getting for your summer uniform?  
Meg: So excited!
Em: (Or what have you already bought?)
Meg: I am thinking of cut offs and tanks.  And easy throw on dresses.  Living in my Havianas. Have you started shopping yet?
Em: Ack, I never stop shopping.  I'm thinking loose maxis and vests.
Meg: That was a silly question.
Em: Oh and super high gladiators. Ok, let's say you can only buy one thing to update the basics you already have.  What would you get? 
Meg: Kimonos.  Great for dresses, bathing suits, and date night. I got a fantastic one at Target this week. You??
Em: Good call. 
Meg: I give you props for the gladiators.  
Em: I'm going to go with shoes.  A pair of thick straps with a wider foot bed to update cutoffs and dresses.  Also great with Lululemons or for making sweats cooler. 
Meg: I knew you would go shoes.
Em: Shoes are the practical choice! Lol! They work no matter what size you are!  
Meg: My idea for beach this summer is tanks and bathing suit bottoms.  More moveable for chasing kids and more coverage for nursing.  I am loving my Free People tanks so much I am making excuses to wear them daily. 
Em: Love that. Perfect because none of my bikini tops fit after babies, anyway. I'm into it. 



Summer Updates:
White CutoffsBikini BottomsLevis Cutoffs
Gladiators,  VestMaxi Dress

If you're only buying one thing this summer:
 


xoxo,
Em and Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment